The Architecture Centre, Bristol is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that champions better buildings and places for everyone.
The Centre has the experience and expertise to support the delivery of the Construction and Built Environment Diploma (CBED) – a national qualification for 14-19 year olds.
The Building for the Future programme aims to support the delivery of the CBED by:
- Contributing to local consortia steering groups
- Networking with local built environment industry professionals
- Delivering design workshop events with involvement of local BE professionals
- Development of relevant teaching resources to support the Architecture/Design/Sustainability elements of the course
- An inspiring visits programme to interesting regional buildings/schemes
- CPD opportunities/support for teachers delivering the CBED
- Strategic support/dissemination both locally and national via RIBA, CABE and Architecture Centre Network
For more information, visit the programme page.
Also, contact the centre on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the Construction and Built Environment Diploma visit: www.cbediploma.co.uk